Please Help Us through the Power of Your Support
Power is a word heard frequently. We can’t think of anything more meaningful than the power of your support – it influences the success of the Museum year after year. It’s now time to kick off our next annual giving campaign and we’re asking for your help.
The Museum accomplished several key goals in 2018 thanks to the generosity of all of our donors during the 2017 annual giving campaign. Through your gift this year, we can keep the Museum progressing forward. Here are a few highlights from 2018:
- Dolan Auto Group became a sponsor.
- Porsche of Reno celebrated 70 Years of Porsche at the Museum.
- Our 2017 history symposium won a First Place NAAMY Award of Excellence in Education from the National Association of Automobile Museums, our 2018 symposium was sold out, and our 2019 symposium has already been approved for a Nevada Humanities grant.
- The Hart Foundation awarded a generous grant for a new STEM student education program that will be introduced this year.
- After a trial run, our Second Thursday Talks became a monthly program.
- UNR Museum Studies interns will join the Museum again this fall.
- A new website was launched in May and it’s getting lots of positive attention.
- Precious Metal magazine is now available in a digital format making it easy to read anywhere and anytime (it’s still in print for those who prefer to turn pages).
- The Museum continues to be top rated by visitors on TripAdvisor.
- Repairs were made to our Theatre, HVAC, and fire alarm systems, and a new computer server was installed.
- We’re celebrating the Museum’s 29th Anniversary in November.
- With the 30th Anniversary on the horizon, the Board of Trustees under the direction of Chairman Ranson Webster is studying the next chapter of the Museum’s future.
It’s evident Your Support is Powerful. Please join us in making a personal or corporate gift during the 2018 annual giving campaign. Complete the online donation form located on this page or download a copy of our annual giving submission form and mail directly to the museum. If you prefer, you may call the Museum at (775) 333-9300.
All of us – Board members, staff and volunteers – are deeply honored by your support and please know our gratitude is endless.
With sincere appreciation,
Jackie L. Frady, President & Executive Director