JOIN THE CAUSE TODAY!
Driving Force Corporate Members are a Powerful Force in the Museum.
Become a corporate member and your company will join like-minded organizations and business leaders who wish to:
- Support the Museum and strengthen the cultural vitality and quality of life in our community, Northern Nevada and beyond. It’s a place where fun, history and awareness unite.
- Gain new benefits to offer your clients, colleagues, special guests, employees or however you wish.
- Ensure the preservation of a world-renowned automobile collection, a true national treasure located in Reno, and the history of an industry that has impacted every aspect of our lives and our country.
- Indulge in your passion for unique experiences and special opportunities all year round, and all with a common thread… the automobile…a stepping stone for interpreting history, humanities, and more.
Driving Force Corporate members are the strength behind the Museum…inspiring companies and business leaders who give their support annually to sustain the Museum today and into the future.
The Museum’s commitment to our region, patrons and visitors have been recognized over the years on many levels -- local, national and international. This would not have been possible without the support and involvement of many.
In 2012, the Museum was named “One of America’s Five Greatest Automobile Museums” by AutoWeek magazine. It has been the recipient of the Reno-Sparks Chamber of Commerce award for Non-Profit Excellence in Commerce, which honors business growth and commitment in the Reno-Sparks community. The Museum has also won a Truckee Meadows Tomorrow “Accentuate the Positive Silver Star” for the Museum’s contributions to our region’s cultural vitality and economy.
A network of Driving Force Corporate members has a significant, long-lasting and positive impact.
Driving Force Corporate Member Benefits and Fees
Driving Force Corporate members enjoy opportunities not available at other membership levels, as well as traditional benefits. Three levels are offered. Each provides an opportunity to designate several individuals in your company as Driving Force members (annual membership value of $1,000 per person) and to receive Museum general admission ticket packages for your company, as outlined below.
Benefits for Designated Individual Driving Force Members
- Invitations to Driving Force events, such as private collection tours, special activities, and parties.
- Unlimited complimentary admission to the Museum for the designated member and their family (spouse, children, and grandchildren less than 19 years old) (Present the Driving Force membership card to receive this benefit.)
- 10 admission tickets to share with family and friends.
- 50% off admission tickets purchased for their additional guests.
- 10% discount in the Museum Store. (Present the Driving Force membership card to receive this benefit.)
- Invitations to Museum events, new exhibits, and programs.
- A subscription to the Museum’s award-winning magazine, Precious Metal, and the Museum’s E-News.
- Attendance priority at Museum activities that have limited access.
- A designated Museum staff member to provide personalized service.
2 Designated Driving Force Members
Museum General Admission Package (50 Tickets)
Complimentary Admission to Catered Events* (50 Guests)
($1,620 tax deductible)
4 Designated Driving Force Members
Museum General Admission Package (75 Tickets)
Complimentary Admission to Catered Events* (75 Guests)
($3,165 tax deductible)
8 Designated Driving Force Members
Museum General Admission Package (150 Tickets)
Complimentary Admission to Catered Events* (150 Guests)
($6,330 tax deductible)
*Minimum guest count and utilization of the Museum's exclusive caterer required. Excludes December.
ADDITIONAL CORPORATE BENEFITS
- 50% off admission tickets for your guests.
- 10% discount in the Museum Store.
- Subscription to the Museum’s e-news award-winning magazine, Precious Metal.
- Advance notice and invitations to events and programs.
- Attendance priority to activities, which have limited access.